I wanted to create a quote post to start. Today is my birthday so I am starting off with these happy birthday quotes:
1) On this day dance like no one’s watching, sing like no one’s listening, love like you’ll never get hurt, and live like it’s heaven on Earth! Wishing you a Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.
2) God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.
3) The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
4) As you grow up, make sure you have more dreams than memories, more opportunities than chances, more hard work than luck and more friends than acquaintances. May you have the very best in life. Happy Birthday!
5) Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new.
6) May you have all the joy your heart can hold, all the smiles a day can bring, all the blessings a life can unfold, may you get the world’s best in everything. Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
7) Presents don’t really mean much to me. I don’t want to sound mawkish, but – it was the realization that I have a great many people in my life who really love me, and who I really love.
8) How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
9) I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing ‘Happy Birthday.’
10) You know you’re getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It’s like, ‘See if you can blow this out.’
These birthday quotes came from: